Global Master in Business AdministrationTítulo Propio de la Universidad San Pablo CEU
1500 hours equivalent a 60 ECTS
This Generalist Master Program (General Management Program) that trains the participants who pass it, to carry out managerial functions, in any type of
organization, whether they are commercial companies or non-profit entities, etc.
It is aimed at entrepreneurs, professionals, managers and directors from China who need to enhance and/or improve the development of management skills to optimize their resources and improve the results of their businesses.
Today’s company needs, more than ever, highly qualified professionals and
managers, capable of making the right decisions. The essential GMB Program is framed along these lines for all those professionals who want to take on these new challenges.
Together with the technical training of each of the management areas, it is aimed at promoting the development of communication skills and the management of multidisciplinary teams in changing environments and always with a top management vision.
All the contents of the program will have a relevant focus on internationalization and business development, promoting the managerial career and the improvement of the personal brand as a differentiating factor of this program.
1500 hours, equivalent 60 ECTS
Online / Streaming
Students to whom it is addressed
Professionals, managers, directors and owners of companies in China who want to improve their management skills, business knowledge and professional development.
1.- Knowledge of the different Management areas.
2.- Approach the Lean Startup.
4.- Experience the manager’s work through role play explanations.
5.- Develop professional quality and capacity.
6.- Align professional and personal potential with objectives.
7.- Achieve better people, teams and companies, a better society.
1. Business analysis and situations 4,46 ECTS
1. Training of Senior Business Management
2. The scientific method of decision making
3. The consequences of good management: Comprehensive success.
2. Control 6,06 ECTS
4. Financial Accounting. Mechanics
5. Financial Accounting. Analysis
6. Management Accounting. Decision making
3. Finance and Accounting 6,06 ECTS
7. The financial function in the company
8. Working Capital Management – NOF- FM Model
9. The relationship Sources of Financing – Company: Financing mechanisms.
4.Leadership and People Management 6,66 ECTS
10. Human motivation
11. Work team management
12. Communication, leadership and authority
13. Directive action
14. Professional Ethics
5. Marketing and sales 6,18 ECTS
15. The client
16. Marketing Strategy: Basic Concepts
17. Digital Marketing: Basic Concepts
18. Design of Communication Strategies
6. Operations and Systems 3.26 ECTS
19. Product manufacturing processes
20. Service provision processes
7. Digital Environment 1.86 ECTS
21. Digital tools. Opportunities for Innovation and Digital Business
8. Global Economy 2.26 ECTS
22. Functioning and Effects of the Global Economy
23. International Trade
9. Circular Economy 2.06 ECTS
24. Current situation and challenges
25. Corporate Social Responsibility
10. Company Policy 6.46 ECTS
26. Lead Organizations
27. Governance areas: business, structure, procedures of progress and institutional configuration.
28. Mission, Vision, Values
29. Structure of Organizations
11. Management Skills 6.46 ECTS
30. Communication for managers
31. Leadership Styles
32.Effective time planning and management
12. Innovation Process 3.14 ECTS
33. Lean Start-up
34. Blue Ocean
13. Business legal risks 3.1 ECTS
36 .Special attention to Data protection, Industrial and Intellectual Property legislation
*The CEU Postgraduate Institute reserves the right to make changes to the calendar and/or schedules due to academic requirements
PASOS A SEGUIR
Entregar la siguiente documentación en Sección de Alumnos – Campus Universitario CEU, Bormujos (Sevilla)– o bien remitir los documentos al siguiente correo electrónico:email@example.com
Teléfonos de información de matriculación:954 48 80 00/01
COPIA DE TU DNI
The price of the GMBA is 48.000 RMB.
For registration: firstname.lastname@example.org